Fabric-Wrapped Acoustic Wall Panels
Acoustical fabric wrapped panels are a popular and inexpensive way to absorb reverberant sound, eliminating or dramatically reducing the amount of echo in your facility.
Constructed with a rigid fiberglass board that’s wrapped in fabric or vinyl (multiple colors available), acoustic panels are attached to the walls or ceiling, our acoustic panels provide an attractive aesthetic in addition to superior sound absorption.
Conference rooms, offices, telephone call centers, corporate lobbies, training rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and worship spaces.
Or Call Us
- Engineered sound control with thicknesses from 1 to 4 inches and sizes up to 4 ft. x 10 ft.
- 5′ x 10′ option available with 66-inch wide fabric.
Acoustic Panel Composition
- 6-7 PCF density fiberglass core
- Chemically hardened edges
- Wrapped in fabric from Guilford of Maine, or factory-approved customer-selected material
Fire Test Data
Class A per ASTM E 4
Sound Absorption per ASTM C-423; Type A Mounting.
Popular applications for this product include:
Our Service Offerings
O'Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. offers complete noise control solutions to suit your specific needs. Click on one of our services below to learn more about what we can offer you.
Click on a PDF below to download technical brochures with detailed specifications, images, graphs and more.