Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panels
Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Wall and Ceiling Panels offer superior performance, design flexibility, and an attractive aesthetic.
Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panels, (also referred to as sound absorbing wall panels) are a popular and cost effective way to absorb reverberant sound (echo). We represent some of the top acoustic product manufacturers, including Kinetics Noise Control (Wisconsin market) and Sound Seal. Selecting the right type of fabric wrapped panels can eliminate or dramatically reduce the amount of echo in a variety of settings, creating acoustic balance across all frequencies—where other acoustic panels can only absorb mid-to-high frequencies (not low).
Constructed with a rigid fiberglass board that’s wrapped in fabric or vinyl (multiple colors available), fabric wrapped acoustical panels can be attached to both walls and ceiling and exhibit an attractive aesthetic in addition to superior sound absorption. These panels can range from a basic panel to highly engineered, musically rated panels and abuse resistant panels.
Common Applications Benefiting from Sound Absorbing Wall Panels
Conference rooms, offices, corporate lobbies, training rooms, classrooms, music rooms, auditoriums, gymnasiums, worship spaces, municipal buildings and many more.
Or Call Us
Fabric wrapped panels come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, offering the design versatility you need for your space:
- Thicknesses from 1 to 4 inches and sizes up to 4 ft. x 10 ft.
- 5′ x 10′ option available with 66-inch wide fabric
- Wrapped in a wide selection of customer-selected fabric from Guilford of Maine
- Antimicrobial and bleach cleanable finishes available
- Picture/logo/ artwork can be printed on special fabric and wrapped on panels
Composition of Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panels
- 6-7 PCF density fiberglass core as a standard panel
- Chemically hardened shaped edges
- Impact resistant facing options available.
- Musically tuned panel options available.
Fire Test Data
Class A per ASTM E 4
Sound Absorption per ASTM C-423; Type A Mounting.
Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panel Edge Options
Popular applications for this product include:
Our Service Offerings
O'Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. offers complete noise control solutions to suit your specific needs. Click on one of our services below to learn more about what we can offer you.
Click on a PDF below to download technical brochures with detailed specifications, images, graphs and more.