Acoustical Diffusers & Reflectors
The shaped surfaces of Kinetics’ Geometric Diffusers break up direct sound reflections and disburse them more evenly throughout the listening space. Random disbursement of sound reflections greatly improves sound quality and consistency for the listener. Geometric Diffusers are perfect for churches, recording studios/spaces, band and choral rehearsal rooms, as well as performance spaces. Auditoriums also benefit with the use of Diffusers on the rear and side walls.
The Kinetics Ovation Panel is ideal when designing for large spaces requiring improved sound directivity, strength, and timing of reflections from the ceiling area. Kinetics Ovation Panels are perfect for auditoriums, lecture halls, and performing arts centers.
Or Call Us
KINETICS’ GEOMETRIC DIFFUSERS Composition
- Available in molded co-polymer finishes, hardwoods, or wrapped in fabric of your choice
- Beautiful wood, striking visuals, 2-dimensional diffusion
OVATION REFLECTOR PANEL Composition
- 1/2″ plywood core – Finished with fiber reinforced gel coat colors (stock) or optional custom colors
- Ceiling-suspended with attached points on steel framing
- Laminate or hardwood veneer finishes available on 3/4″ plywood core
- 8′ x 8′ minimum sizes recommended for broad band sound reflection
OVATION REFLECTOR PANEL Acoustical Performance
- Sound absorption per ASTM C-423
OVATION REFLECTOR PANEL Fire Test Data
- Standard: Gel Coat Finish, Class C rated per ASTM E84
- Special Option: Class A rated 4′ x 10′ maximum panel size with fire-rated core and laminate face
Popular applications for this product include:
Our Service Offerings
O'Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. offers complete noise control solutions to suit your specific needs. Click on one of our services below to learn more about what we can offer you.
Click on a PDF below to download technical brochures with detailed specifications, images, graphs and more.