Industrial Curtains & Sound Blankets
Quilted Soundproof Blankets for Extensive Noise Reduction
Sound blankets and industrial sound curtains are designed to minimize noise pollution. Featuring a quilted fiberglass outer layer and an inner layer that stops the penetration of noise, acoustic curtains perform up to 25dB-A. When used properly, sound curtains have a significant impact on noise control.
Durable Construction for Unmatched Noise Absorption
Quality matters in order to obtain ideal noise absorption. Constructed from rugged Class A sound-absorbing materials, our industrial and commercial soundproof curtains can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Flexible Installation Options
Industrial sound dampening curtains and blankets come as custom-fit solutions designed to either wrap around the noise source or hung to create an enclosure. They’re available in many different configurations, including fixed positions or on sliding tracks, to provide partial and full noise enclosures. Additionally, we can incorporate floor or ceiling-mounted suspension systems over an enclosure or leave the top open for ventilation.
Applications and Environments
Although soundproof blankets and curtains aren’t the solution for every noisy industrial application, they can have impressive performance when used appropriately. O’Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. can help you determine the best option for your industrial, commercial or institutional environment. View specifications below or contact us today!
Or Call Us
Sound Blanket Installation & Components:
Harnessing modular panel construction and durable materials (including reinforced vinyl barriers, nylon, fiberglass, heavy-duty grommets), our sound blankets are perfect for applications where easy-accessibility, chemical resistance, a favorable appearance, and (of course) noise reduction are required.
- Capable of reducing noise by up to 25 dBA
- Designed to fit most applications and configurations, thanks to a custom-panel construction system that allows for easy installation, relocation, and modification of partial or complete noise enclosures
- Custom panel construction offers easy access to equipment and machinery for operation and maintenance
- Can accommodate roof panels and ventilation systems for exhaust airflow when necessary
- View-windows available – manufactured from effective noise barrier vinyl-sheet material to maintain acoustical performance
- Wide variety of framing systems available with easy-open curtain track systems
- All sound absorption blankets are fire safe (ASTM E-84, ASTM E-162, and ASTM E-662)
- Each acoustic blanket panel comes equipped with Velcro® across its entire length to effectively seal openings
- Sound-absorbing panels can be suspended or floor-mounted, and be part of a movable or stationary system
Popular applications for this product include:
Our Service Offerings
O'Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. offers complete noise control solutions to suit your specific needs. Click on one of our services below to learn more about what we can offer you.