Quilted sound-absorbing blankets for up to 25-dBA of noise reduction.
Sound blankets (or sound control curtains) combine a quilted fiberglass outer layer with an inner layer specially designed to stop the penetration of noise. Although soundproof blankets aren’t the solution for every noisy industrial application, they can have impressive performance when used properly—up to 25 dB-A.
Constructed from rugged Class A sound-absorbing materials, our blankets can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Flexible Installation Options
Sound acoustic blankets come as custom-fit solutions designed to either wrap around the noise source or hung to create an enclosure, and come in many different configurations, including fixed positions or on sliding tracks (to provide partial or full noise enclosures). We can also incorporate floor- or ceiling-mounted suspension systems over an enclosure or leave the top open for ventilation.
Or Call Us
Sound Blanket Installation & Components:
Harnessing modular panel construction and durable materials (including reinforced vinyl barriers, nylon, fiberglass, heavy-duty grommets), our sound blankets are perfect for applications where easy-accessibility, chemical resistance, a favorable appearance, and (of course) noise reduction are required.
- Capable of reducing noise by up to 25 dBA
- Designed to fit most applications and configurations, thanks to a custom-panel construction system that allows for easy installation, relocation, and modification of partial or complete noise enclosures
- Custom panel construction offers easy access to equipment and machinery for operation and maintenance
- Can accommodate roof panels and ventilation systems for exhaust airflow when necessary
- View-windows available – manufactured from effective noise barrier vinyl-sheet material to maintain acoustical performance
- Wide variety of framing systems available with easy-open curtain track systems
- All sound absorption blankets are fire safe (ASTM E-84, ASTM E-162, and ASTM E-662)
- Each acoustic blanket panel comes equipped with Velcro® across its entire length to effectively seal openings
- Sound-absorbing panels can be suspended or floor-mounted, and be part of a movable or stationary system
Popular applications for this product include:
Our Service Offerings
O'Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. offers complete noise control solutions to suit your specific needs. Click on one of our services below to learn more about what we can offer you.