Sound Control Curtains & Sound Absorbing Blankets
Quilted Sound Blankets for Extensive Noise Reduction
Sound blankets (also referred to as acoustic blankets) and industrial sound curtains are designed to minimize noise pollution. Featuring a quilted fiberglass outer layer and an inner layer that stops the penetration of noise, acoustic blankets perform up to 25dB-A. When used properly, industrial curtains have a significant impact on noise control.
Durable Construction for Unmatched Noise Absorption
Quality matters in order to obtain ideal noise absorption. Manufactured by Sound Seal and constructed from rugged Class A sound-absorbing materials, our commercial and industrial curtains can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Flexible Installation Options
Industrial sound curtains and acoustic blankets come as custom-fit solutions designed to either wrap around the noise source or hung to create an enclosure. They’re available in many different configurations, including fixed positions or on sliding tracks, to provide partial and full noise enclosures. Additionally, we can incorporate floor or ceiling-mounted suspension systems over an enclosure or leave the top open for ventilation.
Applications and Environments
Although acoustic blankets and curtains aren’t the solution for every noisy industrial application, they can have impressive performance when used appropriately. O’Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. can help you determine the best option for your industrial, commercial or institutional environment. View specifications below or contact us today!
Or Call Us
Sound Blanket Installation & Components:
Harnessing modular panel construction and durable materials (including reinforced vinyl barriers, nylon, fiberglass, heavy-duty grommets), Sound Seal’s sound curtains are perfect for applications where easy-accessibility, chemical resistance, a favorable appearance, and (of course) noise reduction are required.
- Capable of reducing noise by up to 25 dBA
- Designed to fit most applications and configurations, thanks to a custom-panel construction system that allows for easy installation, relocation, and modification of partial or complete noise enclosures
- Custom panel construction offers easy access to equipment and machinery for operation and maintenance
- Can accommodate roof panels and ventilation systems for exhaust airflow when necessary
- View-windows available – manufactured from effective noise barrier vinyl-sheet material to maintain acoustical performance
- Wide variety of framing systems available with easy-open curtain track systems
- All sound blankets are fire safe (ASTM E-84, ASTM E-162, and ASTM E-662)
- All panels on our acoustic blankets come equipped with Velcro® across its entire length to effectively seal openings
- Sound-absorbing panels can be suspended or floor-mounted, and be part of a movable or stationary system
Popular applications for this product include:
Manufacturing & Industrial
Noise control problems in industrial & manufacturing sectors are solved with equipment noise isolation via machine noise enclosures, modular in-plant offices or a combination of both.Learn More
Building systems—most notably HVAC systems and the mechanical rooms that contain them—can be a major source of noise without proper noise reduction treatments.Learn More
Restaurants, Hotels & Convention Centers
Noise control products and soundproofing for hotels, restaurants & other hospitality facilities is critical for keeping guests, employees and neighbors comfortable & happy.Learn More
Commercial Office Spaces
Office soundproofing, sound reduction & absorption for offices with open plan layouts, high ceilings, sound reflective surfaces, as well as for offices that deal with confidential matters.Learn More
Our Service Offerings
O'Neill Engineered Systems, Inc. offers complete noise control solutions to suit your specific needs. Click on one of our services below to learn more about what we can offer you.
Click on a PDF below to download technical brochures with detailed specifications, images, graphs and more.