Hospital Exam Room Sound Insulation
Protect Sensitive Patient Information
Patient confidentiality is one of the most important tenets of the healthcare industry, and one of the best ways to protect it is with sound insulated exam rooms and offices. If treated properly, sensitive conversations about patient history and health should not be able to be heard from the outside environment, whether through the door or the walls of adjoining offices.
Our experienced sales engineers understand this sensitivity and the accompanying acoustic necessities of the rooms. Harnessing our industry-leading on-site acoustic assessment, they will gain a thorough understanding of your specific situation and help design and install the right sound-insulated exam room and/or office for your circumstance.
And rest assured, as a trusted noise control solutions company, we use only the latest technology:
- Lab certified acoustic ratings
- Broad range of performance levels
- 63 Hz & 8 kHz sound transmission loss performance
- Available Noise-Lock® sound control door & window systems
- UL fire rated constructions
- Versatile modular constructions
- Integration of lighting, ventilation, fire-fighting systems, air-conditioning, etc.